Saturday, August 1

(This autobiographical memory twisted my heart,)


Chloe, me & Tissany. <3


Hi! Sorry for not posting for the past few days. Lazy post leys. Always write until halfway then close. Heehee. :O Urgh, I'm so hungry right now now now. Didn't eat much just now. Turning in after posting, it's 2.18am now. Tired tired. -Yawns-



Yesterday's, July 31st. School was fine I guess. Just, the homeroom session feels weird. Didn't have Ms Yong's lesson, yays. Bused to les house there with her. Bee took a long time to come down. She came down and les went up to bathe etc. Went to the minimart near school with bee. She keep on bullying me can. :( While waiting for les and Isabella, Mr Sam and Ms Siti came out from school. They keep asking why haven't go home and others lah. Bee diao Mr Sam, n1 bee!





Then les and Isabella reached. Borrowed money from les and bought milo and cup noodle. I was damn hungry ok. Bee keep eat my noodles lol. Bused to whitesands. Went to library awhile, then went B1 to buy milo (I love milo ^^v) and bread with bee while les and Isabella went to Hongkong cafe to eat. Was suppose to go bee's house one, but we went to find les and Isabella instead, hahaha. After that walked around then bused home. Reached home, started preparing.





Aunty Khagek came and fetch me. Christina was there already. Shall not elaborate more, alot ley. Hunneh and me keep going to the toilet cuz' it was damn cold there. After everything ended, hunneh went home. Christina, me and others went to eat. Then home sweet home.





Today's, Aug 1st. Woke at 11am then used computer. Like I said, I'm lazy so I didn't post. :/ Went down to eat then waited for tutor to come. I keep dropping her pens today. Accidentaly one lah, not purposely de. Heehee. She's a big bully. LOL. After that, prepared and went to Bedok for performance. On the way there, I fell asleep.





Everyone was there already and I'm still sleeping in car. Lmao! Practiced songs with hunneh and Shermin. Changed clothes then waited for our turn. The fan there super strong, keep blowing my hair until my fringe all messy. Went to change again. The toilet is damn wet ok. When me and hunneh was about to go out, got a aunty make a weird sound lah, then hunneh laughed out. The aunty stared at her, hahaha! Stupid hunneh. She couldn't stop laughing.





Waited for our turn again. After that, went to change back. Then went to sit with Aunty Ginna. Saw snacks and drinks. We all shared, hehe. Watched videos and laughed a lot. Haha. The whole event ended and we all went home. Before we went home, Sheryl came to hug me and hunneh. When she's about to hug hunneh, hunneh choked on water and the water landed on Sheryl's face. LOLLOL, We were laughing non stop. Yeap, then went home and used computer.

(LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA.)




It's 3.30am now. I took more than one hour to post. Omg. O.O Kk I go sleep already, needs to wake at 5.30am. Goodnight! I mean, good morning! :B





Tags replies.
IRINA: OI PUABYE!!!! <3x999999999999999999999999999999
- <3x999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 LOSER LOL.
Kaili: Mummy!! ; keep it up k updates more more : ) Nuer <3 Mama hehe
- I will de. :D Mama loves you too. <3
ILINA: (SIA LAR), Les, Update lah pubor! LOL!!!!
- Sialar les, Sialar I very lazy post lah!
weiqi: wth...kindly pls remove...lol pls lah
- Laughs, I try find another one kk. :B
weiqi- reuben: zzz...cute? You call that cute? so unglam lah...vic more cute lo and chio also
- Lmao nonsense.
xin xD: xinni pretty =D
- LOL Anyhow! Kexin prettier. :D
samantha: im so kind-hearted k. jy on ur maple bleh=X
- Ew, black hearted. Walao I can't maple :(
GERALDINE: HI HONEYSTEAD! (:
- Honeystead! :)
IRINA: oi post la bi LOL
- Harna, post liao.
ILINA: you die until where now? LOL. post lah pubor les (L)(L)(L) LOL.
- Died to bangladesh. LMAO JK. Post liao lor. <3!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home