Friday, July 24

I love Irina & Ilina!
Dearest Beebee and lesles, Hehehe. I love you two 2themax! <3

Post! Hehe, just feeling posting. Don't ask me why. Ugh, I'm bored! I guess you all know why. Cuz' I can't maple laaa! Sighs. So bored. Any games intro? :( Ahhhh. Don't know what to do. Come talk to me ley. Kk never mind, lol. I go find games already, byebye.
I'd never thought that you're just like the others. Ha, Once people did something wrong, For just once, There's no way back. No matter how hard they tried to change, Nothing changes. Others still think the same way. Everyone's the same. I don't understand why. I really don't. Can someone tell me why..?

/Edited.
(Joke between me & les ^^v)
SIA LAR LES, SIA LAR. LOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO. I cannot stop laughing, sia lar. Sia lar, how! You know what I mean right, SIA LAR. Laughz! Hahahaha! Sia lar, damn kewlzxsc. Sia lar, bth already. HAHAHA! :B

Tags replies.
Ricardo: Tagged :D
- Hey, thanks. :)
IRINA: BEEEEE!!!! :( WHERE'S MY NAME. LOL!!!!!
- Nah, your name. Lol I thought you ask me go mia again? O.O
ILINA: LES, (L)(K). ME LUV YOU. XOXOXOXOXO. HHEHE. :)
- I love you! :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home