Thursday, July 23

Racial Harmony Day.
(Not sure if today is, lol. Doubt so.)

Hi! Here to post. Obviously, lawls. Yeap, les didn't come school today. School was fine. Woke up quite late, around 6.30am. Reached school, rushed History mind-map and finished on time. First period was History. Ms Tan shouted at Jinwee cause' he didn't bring his file. Hahaha. Everyone brought, except for him. Her lesson was damn boring. After that was Maths. Started on new chapter, quite easy. Next was recess, then Stars. As usual, we went to our group and did another Stars Board. We couldn't remember what we wrote last time. Cause' everything was with les. So didn't finish our board. Zhenfeng kept disturbing, lol. Homeroom, Mr Sufyan came. They dressed Wybert up and made fun of him. Laughz. Bell rang, walked down with Syafiqah mummy. Saw Ms Siti, ran away and hide, lol. Syafiqah mummy, Thanks for always being there. Sorry for those things I did. :/ Stop hitting me laaa! Pain you know :( Hmm. I love you! :)

Mr Sufyan & Wybert. :)


Tags replies.
syafiqah: and at last, updated bloggaye.
- Hehe!
Kaili: YAY CHIOBU MAMA IS BACK <3!! and u dam suay HAHA, 1st time hack tio ban alr. Hmm x; dn sad ok :D
- LOLOL. Gp suey lah. I very sad, how! :(
syafiqah: Xinni, Don't sleep in class lerh. You sleep won't get clever de. You must be 'proactive'(mrs ho fav word)! hahas. Must come school everyday. Must promise mummy no more slash & puff. kayh, why so braggy de. Mummy loves you alot horh. Don't make mummy sad and suffer without you. You must always remember, if you got any problem, come to mummy. I will help you in any way. I Love you alots ohkayh, deariee. MUMMY LOVES YOU! kayh, your request done le. (L)
- Wah, So long! Cannot, I not enough sleep! :( Mrs Ho got alot favorite words ley. I never pon school, You should say this to Ilina instead. Ok I promise. Haha, thanks mumm! Loves. <3
Tissany.T: WOO! FINALLY UPDATE HUNNEH! WOO! LOL!
- LOL SIAO! O.O
IRINA: HI BABY! <3 LOL. Omg, You're ****ing finally back can not. LOL!!!!
- HI BEE! Yes I'm back hehehe. <3
Jiajia: wow like finally updated LOL tagged eh my daughter, hoped you din forget me this mummy :(
- HAHA. Of cuz I won't forget you this pervert mummy! :B
ILINA: LES<333333333 SORRY, HAPPY LATE 6 MONTHSARY! Cant online ytd LOL. ME LUV YOU<33333333333333333333333
- Aw, it's okay dear! I love youuuu! (L)(K)
GERALDINE: Honeystead! You're finally back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love you lar kk :D HONEYSTEAD, YOUR LAST PICTURE DAMN FUNNY ;X HEHE!
- Yeap, finally back. I know, purposely one mah! HAHA. <3!
Nigel: Eh y u so stupid, y u go hack in maple. Den now? STUPID. LOL. :D Eh kidding lah k. Don't angry. U wan angry actually also idc. ^^
- Eh wtf, you ownself hack also still say me? Zzz. You suck.
GERALDINE: DONT GO AND WASTE 100$ PLUS. (: eh HONEYSTEAD!!! tell me why leyyy! ): Cannot dont want this honeystead!!!!!!!!! ),: WHY? WHY WHY WHY? WHY WHY WHY TELL ME LEY TELL LEY ): EEEEEEe TELL ME LEY. AH ): YOU TELL ME, I'LL CONSIDER TELLING YOU. HHEHEHEHEH ;X EH WALAO. TELL ME LEY ): FASTER UGH!!!!!!!!!!! tell me ),: tell tell. fater. tell tell tell me ): Tell me ley faster, tell me why why? WHYYYYYYYYYY.
- Lols.
Hwee mein: hi~ tagg :D Takecares
- Thanks. Tc. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home