Friday, May 15

Yeap, post again. Had last paper today. Maths paper two. Okay lah the paper. Finally, exams ended. I'm sure that the results will be z0mqsxz lousy. LOL. 12.30am now. Very tired lah. So I guess I will end here. Ohyah, before that. I LUV IRINA! ILINA & GERALDINE! Irina wanted her name here, Lol. Goooodnight!!!! :D

Replies.
ISZY: LES YOU SAI LA SIMI LJ TSUNAMI JUST NOW SIA LOL
HAHA TSUNAMI COME ALREADY OH.
Geraldine.: honeysteaddddddd, ilina flooded you tagboard! HAHAHAAHAH! so cute. honeystead, you stay pretty <3
LOL, iie lurbbz h0neyysteadx 0hhsx. HAHAHA. Luv! <3
Jiajia: WHAT IF can? zz
You never say properly before. ._.
Guean: HELLO! ;D
Chiochio! <3
ISZM.: I LOVE YOU! :)
Misses you! :( Meet me soon ley.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home