Wednesday, May 13

Yeap, I'm here to post. Like finally. Haha. Cause' I'm waiting for Ilina's sms. So while waiting, why not post. My blog is somehow dead I guess. Was lazy to post lah. And I don't think there's anything to post about. The past few days had been bad. Really very bad. Sighs. Think May's the lousiest month in 2009, for me. Forget it, let's not talk about this anymore. Yeap. Exams are coming to an end. And my life too, coming to an end. Haha, Lol. Any car just bang me please. Zzz. Aiya I don't know what to post about lah.

Everything I do, reminds me so much of you. Sighs.
The only thing I wish for, Is for you to be happy. I love you.

Replies.
Jiajia: you this kind of daughter also have.. im dead alr yet you nvr call ambulance for me, so why must i cry if you're dead :O :P ok jk, ilylots :)
- Where got, You haven't die. Luvs.
Hwee mein: Hello mei :) hahs
- Hello jiejie.
huajie: hellos pretty (: hehs.
- Pretty:)
Guean: Chiochio!♥ Taggies! ;D
- Haha, thanks chiochio.
Chelsea♪: babyy iloveu! thnkx fer tagging my blog. it means a lot to me XD
- Sorry for not tagging for such a long time. :/ <3
SHIHYUAN: Haha imy toooo ): Your sch so far! D:
- :/ Meet up some day alright.
nazurahx3: VICTORIA :D lol.jiayou for exam tues. SMILE K. :DDDD!
- You too, for tomorrow and friday's paper. Haha:)
I'LINA: <3.
- (L).
I'SZM.: Gosh..
- ...
darling: MEI MEI :D
- :D I miss you.
Jennifer.{ ♥}: M O T H E R ! :D HAPPY BELATED MOTHER DAY! ;D
- Uh, Thank you? :)
cheapesttoy: nice blog ^^
- Haha, thanks.
x.pherenice's: hello. relink please. tyvm. (:
- Will relink asap alright.
Kaili: happy late mother day, sry com tio lock xD! love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Muack^^
- Ohokay. Thanks, luvs.
AHY.ANNA: HEY GIRLF .
- Hello girlfriend.
ISZM: All the broken dreams, Take everything~~~~ LOL. But...... They can never have our yesterday. :) Love youuuuuuuuuuu. <3.
- Sighs. I miss you.
CARIN♥: HI VICTORIAAA !
- CARIN! <3
josephh: haha ! faster update :D can't see you till 14th june liao. lol.
- Updated, yeap. Yeah. See you on 14th June eh. :)
euegnia: come to my blogg to tagged coz my blogg is sooooooooooooo DEAD!!!
- Soon soon, :x
tissany: hunneh, chill <3
- You also ah. Stop angrying with jy. Lol.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod legal buy ultram online - tramadol

November 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home