Thursday, May 14

Post post and post:) Asked Irina if I should post. Then her reaction damn big, YES. LOL. Today had Design & Technology paper and Chinese listening comprehension. Yeap, didn't study for D&T. But it was quite easy, the section B part. So I guess will only be failing Science and Geography. Maybe English and Literature too. Gosh. Tomorrow Maths paper. The last one, finally. Luv maths! Today after paper, went to find Ms Anne. Couldn't find her at first, so asked Mr Chua if he saw her. He said she would be walking around. Then Ilina shouted, Eh Ms Anne there! Ms Anne scare tio, haha. We ran up and passed her our homeworks. Came back Malaysia for tuition. Chatted with Ilina and Irina just now. Super high today, when talking to them. Haha. Good luck for everyone's coming paper! <3

Replies.
ISZY: HI LES<3 FASTER PROPOSE OR I GO MARRY BOY BOY.
- Faster go out with me then:(
nazurahx3: VICTORIA :D dont upset k. <3 many many.
- Haha, okay. <3s!
ISZM.: HELLO LUV! <3 I MISS YOU ALOT. STUPID EXAMS! When exams over, I throw my ring ring, You throw your _ ok? Then I burn tear throw my letters man! I'm like so over him can. LOL! Feel so damn stupid. :)
- HELLO LOSER, LOL. JOKING. HELLO LUV! Mine is almost over. Still waiting for yours. Haha okay! Snatch your ring back hor! <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home