Monday, May 4


My great and mighty hunneh! <3


Hi, I'm finally here to post. Ahhh, I'm so sorry for neglecting this blog. I was so lazy to update, sorry! Today morning, only five person including me, Ilina Afiqah Zhenfeng and Nicholas took the national anthem, etc. So cool righttt. Lol joke. Then after school, Ilina and me got caught by Dm. She said Ilina got a weird hair shape. HAHAHA! I nearly burst out laughing lorz. Tomorrow, I'm so sure she will come check on us. Gosh. Went whitesand with Ilina and Nazurah. Kept cursing, :/ After that, Ilysa Irina Isabella and Huiying came. Talked awhile then went for lesson. Then back home, here to post. Ehe, so good today. On computer first thing come post. Hahaha. The weather is so hot!!!!!!!!! ._.
(I CAN'T REPLY TAGS AS THIS COMPUTER LAG SO MUCH. WILL REPLY ASAP:()

Edited.
Grandma, Rest in peace. We will always remember you and luv you. <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home