Saturday, April 4


(I know I look weird here. :/)


March 30th, Monday.
Morning go playground slack. Went to buy sweets. Clement was there to buy drink. Ask me help him pay for it, I said I don't want. Then he pull my hair. Zz, lame. Started walking to school at 8.21am. Walked in school that time, the teacher there say one more minute left, better hurry. Then I ran all the way to our class row lol. Didn't want to be late. Sat according to register number. Got caught for sock only. Geography test, 15/20. So damn fuggin' happy lah. Passed ley! Hehe. Les very pro. :/ Recess time, went to the place where me and les always go. Suddenly, people spit. Damn disgusting lah, tio my skirt. Went to toilet and washed away. Ew. -.- Upper secondary recess time, he walk pass our class. Ask, Eh your skirt suang mah? Lol lame lah! English period, les snatched my penknife when I didn't even do anything. So I snatched back. Mr Ho ask, What you two doing ar. Lol. Then after that we like quarrel like that. He say, Ilina and Xinni, stop quarreling whenever you two talk. :x No art lesson again, cause' Mdm Hariati never come. All shout, lol. At night, went to mediacorp for campus superstar. Waste my precious time for some bitch. Ah whatever.

March 31st, Tuesday.
Before recess, hair got pulled by the same person again. Joke. A malay teacher came and give one face, then ask what are you doing. She saved me, hehe. Skipped cca again. Went to whitesand to meet Irina! She keep try to button up the my uniform first button. Damn retarded lah can. Bused home. Bathed and went for tuition.

April 1st, Wednesday.
April foooool day! Hate this day. Stayed back for conversational malay, finally lol. All bully the new teacher sial. Got another teacher or don't know who keep staring at me. Cause' I listening to earpiece and smsing. I got tricked by honeystead. Stupid me. -.- And because of Ilina, I went emo. Went out of classroom and walk around. Go back class the teacher ask where we go. I didn't answer and went back to seat. Don't know what les said. :x

April 2nd, Thursday.
Recess time, emo. Keep emoing this few days. Walked around the school alone. Literature lesson damn funny. Prepare for the play, our test. Last period maths. Test on data handling. Finished before time, lucky. Think I'll pass.

April 3rd, Friday.
Morning didn't go playground slack. Assembly very long, so fell asleep. Before lesson start, Clement walk pass our class. Threw things at les and me. Even used our class dustbin. Stupid. Mrs Ho caught me for eating sweet. :/ Two times sial. She diao me, bitch. Physics test keep stare at me. Diao her very hard. Went to find Mr Quek during recess. He say the way Ilina wear uniform very interesting. LOL! Then say, Walao so obvious you never tuck in your shirt. And say her hair very messy. Damn funny lah. Fish that Ms Yong. First time got caught, call me siaozharbo. Second time catch me, call me siaodingdong. I wonder what will she call at the third time. Catch my earrings, earsticks and fringe. Grab my fringe, say what I cut your hair ar! Then I siam away from her. -.- After assembly chiong out find Irina. She came to meet someone. Skip skip. Don't know how, I walk halfway then fell down. So dumb. Bused home and bathe, etc. Then bused to downtown meet Ilina, Irina, Isabella and Huiying. Watched unborn. Damn funny lah. Irina and me keep cursing and cursing. Ilina and Huiying keep shout, lol. Got one part is the woman bathing. Then the guys sitting behind us say the camera man lousy. Don't know how to take properly, should have take below. Lol perverts. Huiying went back home. Isabella damn cute lah hor. Hehe. Went to whitesand. Had macs, and bought a necklace. Took bus home. Yao laoshi took the same bus as me, lol. She don't recognize me. God bless.

April 4th.
Woke up at 7.30am. Then Ilina and Zhenfeng text me. Got out of bed at 8.30am. Keep drag time lol. Chiong to white sand awhile, then walked to school. Went canteen slack awhile then ran to forth floor, class 4/4. Chinese oral! Quite easy lah, I think. I was so damn scared when I was in the room waiting for my turn. Cause' Ilina keep say she very scared, lol. Yao laoshi keep asking alot questions. Hope I won't fail this. Walked to whitesand and eat. Bought new phone, hehe. Mum said I was crazy. Phone spoiled until like that already still can use. So she bought me a new phone. Hehe yay, love her. It's W595 white. I keep thinking what colour to buy, white or pink. I thought of it so long. Made a decision after having lunch. Take the white one, cause' if I buy pink one, use very long already will see until sian one. So take the white one lor. Headed home, skipped tuition. Used computer whole day. And here to post. :x Time to sleep already. Going 12am soon. Good night! <3



Irina and me! <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home