Sunday, April 19


Irinaaaaaaaa<3.


19th April, Sunday.
Yes, Second post for today. And yes, same reason. I'm bored. Lol. I haven't complete my homeworks yet ley. ._. Haven't even open my bag. Joke. Prepare to die tomorrow, yay. Lame. Maybe meeting Irina luv tomorrow. Hehe luv her so much. And Ilina! :D Guess I got nothing else to post. Okok, Bye. <3

Replies.
Nigel: Taggeedd. :D
- Hey, Thanks :D
IRINA.: HAHA, YOU SUPER CUTE OK. LOLOLOLOLOL. <3 MEET AGAIN SOON? :) <3.
- I'm not lah bodoh. We are meeting very soon aye. Ehe, <3
YourDaughter.: Mother, you camwhore leh. Good (!!) Keep up this beautiful work ;D;D Cause, last year you not camwhore one. see, i tag you many times in one day. (L) HAHA. Okay, can i flood your cbox :D:D:D
- Lol, Crazy. Yahlah yalah, very guai okay. Flood lorz, if you want. :/
YOURS.: HELLO LES<3 I LUV YOU LIKE A FAT KID LUVS CAKE. YAY!!!!!!! <3
- LESSY! <3 AND I LUV YOU LIKE AN ANT LUVS SWEEEET! HEHE SMUACK LES. (♥)
YourFather: Helloos.
- Eh stupid, since when did you become my father ar. Rude bodoh. Lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home