Thursday, April 23


Irina, (L)!


23rd April, Thursday.
Happy three monthsary, ISZY! <3
2301092219, 45462's. I'm yours.

Last night stayed up till 12am, just to send Ilina a message. Sent her a ten smses message and she spammed me with messages till her phone lag. Hahaha! After that, immediately slept. Morning, went to playground. Today's weather, super hot for me lah. Kept sweating. Slept during literature lesson. Miss Ann didn't come, so Mr Ho took over our class. He showed us a video, but Ilina and me slept, Lol. After school, stayed back awhile for geography project. Unfortunately, we didn't manage to finish. I think tomorrow go school early finish it or what lor. Went home, had tuition. That's all for today. Bye, :)

ILINASIMZIYUN; VictoriaPangXinNi's baby.
Lessy, Don't think so much okay. I'm gonna be alright, I think.
It's our third month. Should be happy, but not sad.
You know I luv you so dear. Ehe. Smuack smuack les.
Hazelnut luvs Cashewnut!!!!!! <3


Replies.
YOURS: YAY!!!!!! LES, TMR WE OUT GO WHERE????????? <3. :D. GO HOME I POM POM FIRST LEH LOl!!!!!
- Hehe, chouchou. Go pompom!
Hwee mein: hellos :) link me? :)
- Linked. Invite me alright? :)
Jiajia: you this, qu si lah.
- Buyao, you will cry. :(
Erin♥: Heyy Twinniedear <3
- Twinniedear, (L).
YourDaughter.: LOL :) haha, i guaikia dunch flood :D you single or attached (?)
- Your mother single uh.
IRINA!: EH. I shy lah, Keep ask me LC you uhz? LOL!!! <3 You go LC your ________ lah :( Anyw...... I love you ok? SMUACKS. LOL
- Don't want, I want lc with you ley. Ehe, Luv you too girl.
YOURS.: MINE<33333. YOU WANT LC IRINA OR ME SIOL. KEEP ASK PEOPLE LC YOU. CB PERVERT!!!!! LOL. JKKKKKKK. HEHEHEH. I SWEAR I GOT POSSESSED TODAY!!!!!!!!!! LOL. <33333 :( DAMN UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- We lc so many times already, one more won't die right! Lol, you're nutzx. <3
ching: tagged=)
- Thanks.
geraldinelee!: honeystead<3!! INFOCOMM . HAHAHAH :D <3 iloveyou dear! :D
- LOL, LUV YOU DEAR.
Winnie: Relink;D
- Relinked! :D
IRINA.: YAYYYYYY, Tomorrow cn meet you lohhhhhhh. Haha, Thanks fr today. "**** YOU! DONT CRY OK!!!!!!!!" LOL, I super love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 SMUUUUUUUACKS. LOL!
Yes, But you still cried. Stupid pubor, LOL. Luv you tooz! (L)(K)
passer-by: christina no blog? u lesbian?
You are? I'm not sure if she has one. Why ask? Tell me who are you then I tell. :)
GERALDINELEESHIYING: HONEYSTEAD ME LUV YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH OK! :D smwarks to passer-by ; who are you sial. sh lesbian or not none of your business right -.-ZZZ
- Luv honeysteadsteadstead! :D Erm, Relax uh.
I'LINA: TO PASSERBY, VICTORIA PANG XIN NI IS LES WITH ME. LOL. IM SERIOUS ANYWAY,
- HEHE, WHEE. <3
Kaili: mummmmmmmmmy : )
- Guai ar, Nuer. :D
YourDaughter.: Yoh {!} seeeeeeeeee. ;D <3
- Good girl uh. Heh. :)
IRINA.: HAHA. I luvvvvv your this post! So many my pics. LOL! I know you luv me like wtfzx. LOL!
- Bth that cleaner lah, so funny. And I know you luv me that much too, Ehe. <3
I'LINA: EH WAIT, TO PASSERBY. WE NOT RLLY LES -.- LOL.
- LOLLL, YOU ARE NUTZ.
nazurahx3: hello xinnipretty <3 tagged.
- Thanks prettyyy! <3
GERALDINELEESHIYING: honeystead, me luv you (: <3
- Me luv you too. :)
;♥'MINGYEE: HELLOS(: heehee. didnt know you knew my name. taggies(: linked~
- Haha. Linked too. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home