Monday, April 20


Dearest <3.


20th April, Monday.
Happy three monthsary, Honeystead! <3
Hey! Here to post. See, so good righttt! Hehe LOL. Damn high lah today. Keep on laughing, in school and out of school. Today morning in school, went to the back with Les. A lorry drove past, she ask me to say hi to the people in the lorry. So I said hi and waved at them. She laughed like hell and keep say, Wtf people joking only right! LOLLOL! Geography lesson, talked about Les that time getting zero mark. I keep show her one zero. Then she say I'm a nut. So I told her, I'm not a nut but a peanut. She laughed again. I told her, we're of the same kind. She said, she's a cashew nut. I asked her how to spell that cashew. She spelled, C-a-s-h-e-w. I don't know why, I just burst out laughing. Cause' I thought that the spelling looks like hokkien word. Couldn't stop laughing lah. Hahaha. After school, went to whitesand then headed to He Laoshi's house for lesson. Asked Les, Irina and Isabella to come find me. Then Eehwee came. Went out with them after lesson. They're just so funny lah. They went home at around 7pm. Met Geraldine at a playground near her house. Chatted for like one hour, then went home. She's damn cute lah okay. Luv her so much. Hehe. Will reply tags either tomorrow or wednesday. Very tired already. Goodnight <3.

(L), Ilina Irina Geraldine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home