Saturday, April 18

18th April, Saturday.
Post post post! <3 I just woke up and I'm still so tired. And guess what's the time now. 7.45pm, Cool eh. Lame. Wanted to wake up earlier and go out with cousin. Overslept, so no outing for me. :( Forget it, shall go out tomorrow heh. Today had tuition, got scolded. Kept playing with soft toys. Then teacher confiscate it until lesson over. :/ After that, went to sleep. Very very tired today lah, don't know why. Will sleep much earlier tonight.

Replies.
h.uimin: pretty! :)
- You then pretty! :(
Chelsea<3: pls reply by tagging in my blog. thnkx (: did you cut ur hair darling?
- Replied, :)
Chelsea<3: actually i think u look better with ur hair cut
- Really ar, I thought it was weird at first.
Nigel: Tagged! :D Happy everidae.
- Thanks, haha.
desmond: thks for your tag,but we havent stead:(
- Okok. Last long now. :)
ILINA: LOL :/ Nvm. Haha. Les so much more chio after you cut hair lor <3.
- If ugly then you don't want me already right!
IRINA.: Meet up soon. Cheerup ok? I luv you. <3
- I will go find you when I'm free alright. You too, cheer up. <3
h.uimin: love, relink!
- Relinked dear. :)
♥ Jennifer ./: i'm so good leh mother x.x come tagtag you! ^^
- LOL, Thanks eh.
{: ♥ M.ICHELLE`: hey pretty(: tagged.
- Haha, you then pretty uh. Anyway thanks.
Jiajia: !@#$%^&*() you said you wanna called an ambulance for me but you didnt. t.t want me dead izit. -.-
- Eh lol! Psps, short-term memory ah! :x
[: KAILI: :D
- <3!
FRANCINE :D: Y0! TAGGED , LINK ME
- Erm, you're?
SINDY .: CANDYFLOSS♥
- Hello candyfloss! :)
Jeff ; RocKerKixD: Yo Mei Taggs (: anything happen tell me hor x;
- Alright, thanks kor. :D
IRINA.: Where are you, Where are you?.............
- Sorry, was out that time.
♥ Jennifer ./: i'm so good hor. :D:D:D:DD
- Then must tag me everyday mah. Lol.
Nigel: Tagged :D Dun pangsai at Kampong Glam kay, LOL. XD
- Shutthefuckup, I didn't lah. Zzz.
GERALDINELEESHIYING: HONEYSTEAD iloveyou many. manymany luvs to honeystead! :D
- Hehe, luv honeystead! <3
I'LINA: Les, Faster jio me out lah pcb. :( LOL. **** you sial, I jio you out on monday - sunday until next week you all cant? **** YOU T_T.
- Fish you retard, I jio you out you cannot go out. Zzz, I met you already!
I'LINA: Hahaha. Just met you downstairs le. Hehe. Remember ar, Pom pom, mum mu, orh orh. Need me sayang? HEH MUM MUM * :x
- Yes, need you sayang yang. :D Hehe.
tissany: EEYER! HUNNEH! GOT SNAKE D:
- Lol, Still dare to come my house not?
ZhenFeng✖: ABCs are pro and fun. Bumpz.
- I don't get you. :o
GERALDINELEESHIYING: honeysteaddddddd :D luvs.
- Luvluvs <3.
shi mu: CHECK MY BLOG, UR PIC..
- Stupid shimu, toupai me ar. :(
CARIN♥: HI VIC ! Mind relinkinggg? thanks! <3
- Hello Carin! Relinked, heh. <3
tissany: <3 NICEEEEEE *eyes shining* <3<3<3 o__o
- LOL HUNNEH, YOU'RE DAMN CUTE LAH PLEASE. HEHEHE. <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home