Saturday, March 7

Quiz from Tissany hunneh. :)

Last beverage - Milo.
Last phone call - Mummy.
Last text message - Ilina.
Last song you listened to - I’m yours, by Jason Mraz.
Last time you cried - Yesterday in school.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated someone twice - Nope.
Been cheated on - Yes.
Kissed someone & regretted it - Never regretted. :)

IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love - Nope.
Laughed until you cried - Yes.
Met someone who changed your life - Yeap.
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life - Eh, what you talking about ar.
How many kids do you want to have - I don’t know. Maybe I can’t even get pregnant. Lol.
Do you have any pets - Yes, two guinea pigs.
Do you want to change your name - Yes yes yes.
What time did you wake up today - I never sleep leh.
What were you doing at midnight last night - Writing out my feelings, and playing neopets. :D
Name something you cannot wait for - Meet someone. :(
Last time you saw your father - I think last night.
What's one thing you wish you could change - Stop quarreling with parents.
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom - I don’t have a friend named Tom.
What's getting on your nerves right now - What to do tomorrow. It’s my birthday.
What's your real name - Pang Xin Ni.
Elementary/Primary School - Marsiling Primary.
Middle/Secondary School - Coral Secondary.
Tertiary School - Huh.
Hair color - Black, with abit of red.
Long or short - Long.
Are you a health freak - Nope.
Righty or lefty - Righty.

FIRSTS :
First surgery - During primary 4/5.
First piercing - Can’t remember. But I’m sure I was not in primary school that time.
First best friend - Weiqi <3.
First sport you joined - Badminton, z.
First pet - Dog.
First vacation - Singapore.

CURRENTLY :
Eating - Finger nails, LOL.
Drinking - Saliva.
Waiting - For time to past.

YOUR FUTURE :
Want kids? - Er, see if my darling wants it or not. I’m willing to sacrifice. :P
Want to get married? - Yea. There’s a lower chance that we’ll separate.
Careers in mind? - Don’t have.

HAVE YOU EVER :
Kissed a stranger - Never.
Drank hard liquor - Nope.
Lost glasses/contacts - Yeah.
Ran away from home - Haven’t yet, lol.
Broken someone's heart - Yeah. But I didn’t mean it. :(
Been arrested - I’m good and kind. What do you think?
Cried when someone died - Like, duh.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself - Er, abit.
Miracles - Sometimes.
Love at first sight - Yeap.
Heaven - Kinda.
Santa Clause - Nope. But if this year Christmas Mr Santa came and give me what I want, I’ll believe. LOL.
Kiss on the first date - Yeap.
Angels - Yes, quite.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Is there one person you want to be with right now? - Yes. :(
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? - I not hongster.
Do you believe in God? - Can say so.

WHO YOU TAG(10 or More):
I’m kind, so I don’t sabotage people.
Do if you feel like doing.
I’m not forcing anyone alright! Hehe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home