Friday, March 6

People, i'm really sorry for not posting. It's like, going one month already. Apologizes. Wanted to post this morning, but was doing other things. Didn't sleep. I'm so tired now. That's why i don't want to post now. Really really sorry alright. Anyway, birthday coming. Tmr lah! Z, but it's meaningless. Nothing to do. Or maybe not. Not sure now yet. Sighs. How how. Should i suicide, not? :( Though have to suffer alot before dying. But better than suffer more everyday right. Seriously, i don't know what am i thinking now. Thought alot things last night. But nothing came out. Sacrificed one whole night, thinking of don't know what. Wrote out what am i thinking this few days. 4 pages. Even longer than my composition. But they're craps. Not all craps. Damn serious about it. Used one night to finish it. Hand even grew bubble. I don't know why did i wrote those things for no reason. So what if i wrote all those things. It's all for myself to read only. :( It all contains my true feeling. If you saw that, you'll know what am i thinking. Eh should stop here. Won't end unless i stop now. Lol. Promise, will post as soon as possible. Remember, wish me happy birthday. I want presents hor hor. Kidding lah, lol. Bye bye. :)

Baby, you'd forgotten what you said that day.
Right? Sighs, it's alright. I don't think you meant it.
Nothing feels right when i'm not with you..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home