Friday, March 13

Hi readers. I finally feel like posting, lol. No lah, i don't really feel like posting. Just bored. And i didn't blog for one month already. One month you know?! Zhun zhun one month sial. So many things to post. If i don't drag myself here, there will be more things to post the next time. That's why. :( I will only post some of the things happened. If not really too much already. K, let's start. Wait, before that, Ilina wants to see her name in this post. Big big one. Alright then. Look here.
Me luv Ilina baby! (L)

Ehehe, happy now? Not forgetting Weiqi Dearest, Tissany Hunneh, Geraldine Honeystead, Nazurah Prettylady and many more k! Luvchu. I miss Weiqi. :(

16th Feb, Monday.
English lesson was damn funny. We were thinking of our group name. Then one of the group member says, start with a. We wasted alot time thinking. Other keep ask us quickly choose. Then someone say, just use asshole lah! Mr Ho heard, then ask hey who said that A word ar?! Lol, whole class laugh. The game started. Jinwee copied what Afiqah said. Afiqah shout, don't copy lah you b b-i-t-c-h! Me and ilina started laughing like retards. The game ended. Mr Ho say our comprehension work very jialat. One of the question is, what's the meaning of undaunted. One of you answered, not daunted. Then Mr Ho say, wow, what a great explanation. LOL HAHAHA. Last period was geography, but Mr Tan didn't come. So Mr Dominic came our class. I got caught for my earsticks. He didn't ask me take out straightly. He ask, did you accidentaly put another 2 earsticks this morning? Piang eh, damn pissed with him. Then the total defence day thing need one more person. Nobody want to go, so he choose by calling out register number. Sixteen minus three, thirteen. Nb, that's my register number lah. So damn fucking unlucky right, z. After that, i keep diao him. Lol. He say what, tomorrow come take over our class if one of our teachers never come. Then i was like what the fuck?! He like, Wow what a big reaction, especially from me. Me?! Whole class laugh, don't know why. -.- Mr Dominic suck. :D

17th Feb, Tuesday.
After school, went to Nanchiau High with Ilina. I skip cca because of her. See, what a good les. Ahaha. Saw Chiawee there, lol. He actually recognized me. Whao. Sneaked in Nanchia High, then went to the councellor room. Mr See say i quite tall. Ilina replied, Wtf she tall?! Ahahah! Very mean right! Eh les, you're not much taller than me hor hor. :( After that went compass point.

18th Feb, Wednesday.
Physics lesson, Mrs Ho was very angry with us. Cause' we never do our work properly. She teaching that time ask, See that? I answered no. She asked that three times and i answered three times. She was so near to me, but i don't think she heard that. Aw. After school, forgot to alight then ended up at Serangoon. While i'm trying to find my way back, i saw Ms Teh! Ms Serene Teh lah, ehehe. At first didn't know was her. Recognized her clothes. Then after we walked past each other, we turned around. Then we chatted awhile. Ms Teh, i miss you. :(

19th Feb, Thursday.
Pe that time, Ilina had to do the don't know what thing alone. Cause' she's the only one who haven't tried. Teacher ask her to choose one more person to do with her. Everyone point at me, z. Ilina point at me also. Pathetic lah hor. Maths lesson, Mr Sufyan was choosing people to go up to the whiteboard to do the questions. I look at him, he look at me. I tell ilina, oh my god, die already. I know nothing good is going to happen. Yeah right, he chose me to do one of the questions. -.- I think at the last period, Mr Sufyan asked if there's anyone who wants to change cca. Zhenfeng say he want to join netball. Mr Sufyan replied, then you be the net ar, ok. Lol jokez. Ms Aisyah catch Ilina and me for our hair. Fuck her lah, my hair okay already what, z. Accidentaly pointed middle finger at her, lol. Think she saw. But she didn't say anything.

20th 21st 22nd Feb, Friday Saturday Sunday.
Nothing to say about this few days. Can't really remember also. Cannot blame me. :x

23rd Feb, Monday.
Happy one monthsary, my dear les.
Wasn't really happy, cause' me and Ilina wanted to go out as it's our one monthsary. But then hor, we didn't go out, due to some reason. Went emo. x.x English lesson very funny. Mr Ho lazy talk, so he type on the screen. He say our work still very jialat. We said, we tried our best already ley. But there's alot blanks. :x He say he almost puke blood. Then what, if so simple, why cannot do the compre!! My heart breaks. I mark until cry. LOL He so cute right hahaha! Then got a game. Need to people. One of us have cannot talk, but must let the other person guess what's on the screen. I don't know why, people choose 16, and that's Ilina. She sabo me, z. Our sentence was, Whenever I see you, my heart beat very fast. I do the actions, Ilina guess. She guessed correctly in less than half minute k. So smart ehehe. We're the fastest, lol. His lesson very funny.

24th Feb, Tuesday.
Erm, like quarreled with Weizhong? Lol. Got people call Qien chicken. Mr Sufyan say, who call Qien chicken i call you duck. x.x

25th Feb, Wednesday.
Officially Ilina's. 2502090400<3.
Mr Lim, our music teacher didn't come. And so, that fucking Mr Dominic came. Yeah right, he said already. He'll come. Then he came. :( He joked alot. He say, never offend a woman. Because if a couple quarrel for one hour, the girl will use one minute to talk about what they're quarreling for, and fifty-nine minutes to talk about what the guy did in the past. Hm, quite true. LOL.

26th Feb, Thursday.
Miss Ann catch me for my ring, bands, and comb. Fuck you, no hair woman. She damn guailan lah hor please. Zz.

27th Feb, Friday.
Ahma, Happy Birthday.
Late for school, unlucky. During assembly that time, fire drill. While we were walking towards the field, a guy from third floor wave at don't know who. Then his friend use the bag and hit his head. Lol, joke. After school went to Nanchiau High. Ate instant noodle. Me, Ilina and Isabella went to buy drink. I hold a stick, trying to act blind. Alot people stare, z. After that went Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School. I saw Ms Serene Teh! Omfg ahaha. At night, went out to celebrate Ahma's birthday.

28th Feb, Saturday.
Tuition tuition tuition, Computer computer computer. Lol.

1st March, Sunday.
Luvs, 0103090326<3!
It's a veli veli happy day, lol. :B

2nd March, Monday.
Had test in the morning. Geography lesson was boring. But it's kinda fun. Don't know who say, man are the same. Once on, never off. I add in, but machine cock is different. Can on, can off. :D Me and Ilina was laughing like hell lah. We laughed so loudly. Then Ilina suddenly laugh until like pig. Whole class laugh. Then Nabil ask, who that pig ar, so loud. Lol hahah! After school went white sand with mummy. Saw Daniel and Nicholas. But Nicholas never see me. Met baby at night. :)

3rd March, Tuesday.
Not feeling well the whole day. Two guys from secondary two came to the window, and asked for my number. Lol don't even understand what are they talking about, z. Had english test. The two guys came and find me, then kena scolded by Miss Kwok. Laughs. After school, they come again. Wtf lah, damn irritating. The small guy came, give phone and say his friend want his number. Thought i gave already. -.- Had tuition at night. Mr John very funny, haha.

4th March, Wednesday.
Cried, for some reason. Then then, hugged Ilina. Hehehe. :D Ate panadols, seven. All stop me from taking the eighth, z. Wasn't feeling well after that. So skipped malay lesson. Ilina skipped with me. Her daddy sent me home. Felt very weak and very cold. Reached home, used computer awhile, then sleep. From 4pm to 6pm. Feel very uncomfortable, and feel like vomitting. But didn't vomit. 7pm, slept on floor. Woke then climbed up bed and sleep. Woke up at 9pm, sweating. Felt much better. :D Thanks for the concern, Ilina les and Geraldine honeystead. Luvs. :D

5th March, Thursday.
Slept at 5am morning. Skipped school, cause' it's sports' day. Whole day, sitting infront of the computer, playing neopets. Lol.

6th March, Friday.
Some coralites performed. Sing, and play piano. Had maths test. Cried again, lol. Sam keep making his eye bigs, trying to look funny. Hahaha. The teacher infront say, i think i should stop here. -Claps- :x Quarreled with Nigel 1/6. Skipped badminton training again.

7th March, Saturday.
Didn't sleep the whole day. Busy playing neopets and writing diary. Wrote four pages of diary. Hand very pain. Birthday the next day.

8th March, Sunday.
Happy Birthday! <3
Alot people wished me happy birthday, ahaha. Veli touched. Didn't go out to celebrate. But celebrated witht. Luv them. I'll name down everyone's name. I mean, those who wished me happy birthday. :) Names in bold means, they wished me on 12am. And, it goes by the time you wished me.
March 7th: Shermaine Guoyi.
March 8th: Weerong Samantha Jiaren Chiawee Zhenfeng Kaili Ilina Isabella Huajie Nigel Tissany Aunty Gina/Uncle Dave Clarence Shihyuan Cynthia Gillman Jinren Laraine Jerald Anisah Weizheng Geraldine Erin Nicholas Hweemein Winnie Ruixuan Shermine Theresa Minhwee Kitz drunk (F/s) Cherry He laoshi Reuben Sam Jianann Erilyn Vivian Elly Neopets Jayyu Yuanzhi Hibiki Huiting Edwin Weiyao Nazurah Juekai Ruth Mabelene Humin Jason Jiajia Weizhong Pherenice Irina Laytin Evan Darling Huayu Cheryl Elizabeth.
March 9th: Irene Xiaojie Yenping Yongxin.

9th March, Monday.
1/4 teacher catch me for my hair. I was trying to clip up my fringe lah, z. Nazurah, nearly fainted. Damn worried for her. :( Me and Ilina, cried. I'm sorry les. All i can do is make you upset. Sorry, i'm hopeless. Mrs Wong confiscated our rings. Fuck you hard.

10th March, Tuesday.
Can't remember everything. But i skipped badminton training, lol.

11th March, Wednesday.
Nothing special. No conversational malay, hehehe.

12th March, Thursday.
I'm sorry Ilina, Irina, Isabella. I started everything, but i can't end it. I'm useless. It's all my fault. I can't do anything about it. I'm sorry..

13th March, Friday.
Happy birthday, Jeslyn jie. <3
Cip day. Very crappy. Played soccer, damn funny lah. Les so cute k, ehehe. Saw Geraldine at recess. I told Ilina i saw her, she keep ask where. Then i pointed at honeystead. :x Did badly for CA1. Fuck myself, failed combined humanities hard. Cannot slack after term two starts. Then, Mr Sufyan called me, Nazurah, Rachel, Minhwee, Zhenfeng, Nabil, Syamsul out. He said we did very badly for our CA1. Have to buck up. Then he suddenly say, our birthday are on term one. Scare me sial. x.x Thanks Mr Sufyan! :D He ask me to cut the cake, cause' my birthday is the nearest. They sang birthday song, lol. Hehe, luvs! Had assembly. Two hours, joke. Butt very pain, LOL.

14th March, Saturday.
Had tuition. Laughed alot, cause' of my result. Lol, teacher say i mad already. She say i went mad because of my result. Used whole afternoon to complete this post.


Les', Honeystead's. (L)


Ilina's.


At home, at school.


Happy birthday. :)

Tags Replied. Sorry, it's a long one.
Jennifer: idk mans. LOL! x3. So fast have test :) Jiayous lor . x333.
- Lol. Thanks, but i failed them hard. :(
reuben: sia lah. jen, u dunno wut pressure we have worhx!
- Very stress right.
Nazurah!: HEY BABE! THANKYOU SUPER DUPER LOADS FOR YOUR PRESENT.Yours is coming up real soon(: ILY! aaaand my tagboard can tag already. (:!
- Haha, you're welcome, my pretty. Alright. :)
YOURLESBI(L): LES!!!(L) Many luv fr you. Ehehehe (L) (L) (L), You my valentine hor?!? Hehehe. :P
- Of course lah, dumb. :D (L)!
tissany: hellos hunneh. happy valentines day ): < /3 lovelovelove you loads ): takecares.
- Why sad sial. Anyway, Happy belated valentines day. Luv you hunneh. (L)
VIVIAN!: WOOHOO, HAPPY V.DAYS! I dno why so high. LOL! :x
- Cause', you're crazy. :D Happy belated valentines day.
Jiajia: nuer.<3 Happy Valentines. love
- Happy belated valentines. Luv mummy! :D
samantha: okay here's ur tag okay:) I know long time no tag lah lazy mah LOL. ok tagged /happy belated valentine? LOL-.- and a total defence day :) <3
- How can lazy one, z. Happy belated valentines day too. (L) Lol, total defence day. x.x
CANDICE: helloello mei :D how are you?. Yup, i remember you :D
- Hello jie. I'm fine, heh. I thought you'd forgotten me already uh.
rben: happi late valentines =D went to somewhr wif coke ;p im goddamned happy! wooot! pbj rockz!
- Crazy. :O
Elaine: A Late Valentine Day wish for u! <3 u forever! Remember our date?
- Haha, luv you!
YOURLESBI.: HI BABY(L) LOL. I miss you, HAHAHA. Sorry I COULDNT DATE YOU ON VALENTINE'S :( LOL. Me luv die you:D
- You're always like that. Date other people no date me. See, who's more important to you. Luv die you.
rben: y take away ilina pic? o.o i wanna admire her chio face =D O.o wuts her twin name again? >.<
- I didn't take away ley, check properly. She veli chio hor? It's none of your business, lol.
Nazurah!: HELLO PRETTYLADAYE:D post post uh.hm,would love to ask you something,but i guess i will tomorrow. tagback uhhs.
- Pretty lady! :D
YOURLES.: HI AGAIN MY BABY LOL. Hehe, Today you diao the teacher sibeh zai kk. HEEHE.<3 Luv die you.
- Of course. I don't know why he didn't come talk to me. Luvs.
erilynnn: Sweetsweet <3 your soft toys so cute lol .
- Sweetsweet:) Haha, thank you. Lol.
Chelsea: love ya xinni. i miss you
- Luv and miss you too. :(
YOURBABY.: HI BABY. PLEASE UPDATE?!?!?!? :( You promise to write my name one hor kkz. Heheheh. Luv die die you.
- Finally updated. :x Wrote lah k. <3
Jennifer: yyoyooyo x3.
- Yo. :D
cheryl: hihi..this is cheryl lor...hope to be yr friend...pls link me and taq to....
- Linked, and tagged. :)
Pam is your mom .: add me in msn , ive stuff t ask you . :} romantically.in.love@hotmail.com
- Alright. :)
Zhiyong!: Booooo! xD loool! toopid u! :x cannot wait for ur tag wan! roarr! xD lool! view and tagged! :D
- Got very impatient already mah. :x
tissany: hunneh,relink please? and... your picture is taken in my house toilet right -.- no wonder that time take so long in the toilet -.-
- Relinked. Lol yeah. Ehehe, bored mah.
VICTORIA'S: LOLLLLLL LES<3 HAHAHAHHA. I see my big big name worzxzxzxzzx . LOL!!! <3
- I luv you so much. But i wonder if you luv me the same. :( LOL. <3
cheryl lor: hihi..victoria..this is cheryl hu yesterday add u as friend in friendster..hope to be yr friend...
- Talk in msn k. :D
Nazurah!: hello pretty (: will relink you.nice picture.WHY TAKE IN TOILET.LOL.
- I luv my hunneh's toilet too much. Lol kidding.
Rben: relink....
- Relinked.
jinqwen ♥: hiee jie. relink me @ thlovestor-ies.bs.com. (:
- Relinked, mei.
Zhiyong!: Post Post Post! >.< lool! dead blog xD
- No longer dead. :D
Aihui: Hellos, linked you, takecare x3
- Linked you too. <3
Chelsea: very very nice blogskin (:
- Thanks, :)
qeraldine ; ♥: heyloo honeystead :D taqqed ^^
- Haha, hello!
rben: relinkk again =.=
- You very irritating. =_=
VIVIAN!: VIC! :D
- VIVIAN! :D
Zhiyong!: Post laa dead blog! >< lol
- Post already lah lah! :/
Rben: give you a bigger stitch on your BIRTHDAY? XD
- You didn't.
Linshan: <3
- Hello luv.
`Shermaine[L]: AIAI ! taqqqqqed ! ♥iloveyous truckloads ! takecares okayys !
- Hehe, me luv aiai! <3
Shermine :)))))): kays jie ... will relink u soon! =)
- Haha, thanks.
BELLE♡: heh, hello sun nu ;D thanks for tagging ! misses <33
- Ahma! Miss you very much. :(
Mabelene . :D: Siaoeh , will relink you de . (: Haaa , stay chio & lastlong with your stead okay ? (:
- Siaoeh! Thanks. Alright, you too. And i'm not chio, you then k. :D
erilynnn: Sweetsweet ! relink-ed. [: luvsxzsxz !
- Thanks. Luv sweetsweet. (L)!
♥ Jennifer /.: Hellohw ! [: Mama birthday coming le hor ? x333.
- Yeap. :)
VICTORIA'S: LES ARE YOU OK NOW OR NOT? IM ****ING WORRIED FOR ****S SAKE. **** YOU SO HARD FOR EATING THOSE PDOL , IM SO AFRAID IF SMTHS GONNA HAPPEN -.-
- I'm alright! Sorry uh. :(
Nazurah!: hey baby.ugh,hate that cb -.- dont worry,i will tell you.i appreciate you helping me hor.owe you .
- Don't care about them.
Aihui[:: Hellos :D
- Hihi.
celine ♥: hi oops. taqqed
- Haha, thanks sweetie.
tissany: do quiz in my blog (: ty!
- Done.
huajie: hellos =D link me alrights (: w Loves
- Linked. :) Luvs.
samantha: happy birthday :) x3
- Thank you! <3
VICTORIA'S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST LES. ME IS LUV DIE YOU. SMUACK.
- LOL, Meisluvdieyou too! <3 Thanks, smuack(K)!
Nigel: ps xinni my com crash at 12am last night, ok happy birthday :)
- Nah, it's alright. Thanks. :D
[:KAILI: ILY HAPPY BDAY!! ILOVEU~
- Thanks, mummy luv you too! <3
Christabel(:: Happy Belated Birthday Mei :D
- Thanks jie. :D
dunwanatellumyname: HAPPY BIRTHDAY...... love
- Thanks, and i think i know who are you. :)
VIVIAN!: VICTORIA! Happy happy happy birthday! ♥♥♥ Stay chio! :D
- Haha, thank you veli much! Luvs(L)!
Jiajia: nuer, happy birthday! :D i hope im not th last. :P LOL loveyou <3
- Thanks! Mummy's not the last k. Ehehe. <3
Irina.: Happy birthday.
- Hehehe thank you so much!! (L)
yuanzhi: Happy Birthday !
- Thanks!
Huayu: Happy Birthday!! :D
- Thanks!! :D
huajie: thank you pretty <3
- You're welcome. I'm not pretty, you then. :D
VICTORIA'S: LES<3 HIII, IM @ INFOCOMM NOW, Eheheh. Luvchu.
- Ahaha, meluvchuzxs. :)
wei+zhong: coool infocomm
- Huh. :O
qeraldineeeeee :D: honeystead ! eheheh . wanted to qo your bloq durinq infocomm , thn th quy beside me keep lookinq thn idw let his see . TEEHEEHEE :D LOVE YOU MANY !
- It's alright my dear. :) Luv you.
geraldineeeee,: honeystead ! loveyou :D
- Luvchu. :)
Nazurah!: BABY! :D finally you post.dont kill yourself,i still love you.
- Yeah, :x I know, and i love you too.
rben`: relinkk pls :B lonerisim.bs.com
- Stop changing link lah dumb!
ILINASIMZIYUN: VICTORIAPANGXINNI Is my baby(:
- Ehehe, I'm yours~
Zhiyong!: lol! relinkk! :] mei so gan chiong siaa! ><
- Relinked. Haha, sorry nor.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home