Sunday, March 15

15th March, Sunday.
Hi people, i learnt my lesson. Once bitten, twice shy. I should post regularly. If not, i'll have to post everything at a time. And that will waste alot time, right? I really wasted alot time to complete yesterday's post okay. So retarded. Today, is sunday. Sunday, is a boring day. Lol joke. Nothing else to post. Cause' it's a boring day. Maybe not. Going out later. Will post again later.

Here to post again. Went out with cousin and parents to eat. I don't know why, but i went emo just now. I really don't know why lah. Somebody cheer me up please. Hmph. :( I saw this article, it's so freaking pathetic. The boy very poor thing. I let you see the picture later. He very lucky, never die. Lol nothing else to post. Try posting tomorrow k. :)
(L), Weiqi Ilina Geraldine Tissany.


Poor thing. :(


Tissany, Victoria, Jinghong. Act cute, LOL.
Very long ago already lah.

Tags Replies.
Nazurah!: baby! wow,i can say you have NO STM.mine is SUPER BAD. :x tell me if you're free for the holiday. i want go out with you and ilinasexaye :D loveyousuper!
- No, i got serious short term memory. :( We'll go out tmr k! <3
TSNB™Erin♥: Twinniedear! <33
- Hello Twinniedear! :D
{♥} SND Meiting: tagged , loveyou♥
- Luv babybear(L) .
ILINASIMZIYUN: HIHIHIHIHIHI. Ok, Im very happy alrd les. LOL. You are the bestttttt<3 SMUACKS! HEH, I KISS SO WET FOR YOU LEH *SHYS $: <3
- But i'm sad. You made me veli sad, how. You don't know how kiss one lor. :(
Jiajia: cool, nice post. LOL!
- Of course, thank you! LOL.
{♥ `S-hermaine}: Sowwies AiAI D: Linked :D Woainiloads ♥ taqqqqqed too :D
- It's alright. Haha, luvs.
geraldineeeee,: HONEYSTEAD! HERE's YOUR TAG! YOU ALSO MUST TAG ME! BLEAH! HEHEHEHE, I FLODD YOU THEN YOU KNOW AH. BULLY ME. HEHEHEHE :d ILOVEHONEYSTEAD. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU TRUCKLOADS :D I WNA CRYYYYYYYYYYYYY ): HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE HONEYSTEAD X: HEHEHEHE LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LOVE YOUUUU MANY! HEHEHEHEH :D TAG ME YOU ! :D <3 MANY <3
- Dear, you flooded me already. My honeystead is mad. Lol, luv you many lah k! <3
♥ Jennifer ./: Hello Mother <3 LOL
- Ah, hello daughterrr. :)
maxter: relink u liao<333
- Thanks ahgor. Ehehe. <3
yuanzhi: remember my birthday tmr hor ..
- Yeah yeah.
Nazurah!: hey baby.hm,YOU FREE OR NOT ON THE 18 OR 19? TELL ME AH :D
- Told you already. :)
Victoria's Ilina.: Hey BABY :P LOL. Smuack, I luv you.
- Lol luv you too. (K)
wr: here i m here to tag ur beautiful blog with my beautiful words and grammer but not english xD
- Wow, so honoured uh. Ahaha, thanks for your beautiful tag. :D
[: KAILI: hey-yo :D ilyily. frm ur crazisest daughter ever^^!
- Ehehe, luvchu!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home