Saturday, March 28

29th March, Sunday.
Oh god, tomorrow is Monday already. Haven't check if there's any homework. Guess I'll check before I sleep. Later have lesson, so have to prepare first. Lesson with Tissany, etc. Lol starting from today, every Sunday got lesson. Die already lor, want sleep till late also cannot. :( K, I go prepare already. I'll post again as soon as possible alright. Bye, luvs.

Replies.
Red Cross ROXXX: hie =]
- Hi. :)
SINDY .: CANDYFLOSS IS LINKED ♥
- Thanks candyfloss <3.
Nigel: TAGGED :D GRATS FOR HAPPY FAMILY...
- LOL, THANK YOU?
IRINA. :): Thanks so much leh. Really love you so much. I'm fine already. It's all going to be okay.
- You sure? Alright, takecare.
ILINA: LESSY LESSY LESSY(L), I want to go out with you :( BUT WE ALWAYS CLASH TIMING ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
- LOL HAHAHA. I also want to go out with you lor. But you always not free, hmph!
Jiajia: YOU WANT MAKE ME BAO XIE GUAN IZIT? !@#$%^&*()
- YES MUMMY LOL:).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home