Saturday, March 28

28th March, Saturday.
Happy birthday daddy <3.
This morning, we were still having cold war with each other. I see him I siam back own room, then slam the door. Cause' you see, yesterday I was chatting halfway with Ilina and Irina, he go pluck off the internet wire. Super dulan with him, then throw a lot things on the floor, slam door, bang door, etc. Mummy came in my room and told me that daddy say unless I apologize to him, I won't get to use internet again. I went, over my dead body, over my dead body. Then she go out already. She came in my room just now again, give me a bowl of noodles ask me pass to daddy and say Happy Birthday to him. I was like huh, no way lah! Stared at the bowl of noodles for around ten minutes lol. Thought of a lot things eh. After all, he's still my father, I can't change the fact. Decided to pass him and say Happy Birthday. But I reach there, I just give him without saying Happy Birthday. Stupid, Happy birthday also don't know how to say. But it was very very awkward you know zz. I just pass him the bowl of noodles. He stare at me and laughed. Damn awkward. Walked back to my room, crying. I don't know why. It's either because I'm happy or sad. After awhile, I found my internet working. Wow, thanks to mummy. Hehehe! LOL. :D I'll do my best in SA1 lah, won't slack that much lol. Okok, nothing to post eh. And maybe I'm going mia soon. It depends. K, bye people hehe.

Replies.
SINDY .: hellooo CANDYFLOSS:D
- Candyfloss! :D
Jiajia: cnt like that lah. i really del ler.!
- But no prove ley. :(
IRINA. :): Wtf lah!!!!!!!!!!!! What chio. Cannot see properly still talk so much. LOL. The person check your eye, FUNNY LA. :) Hehe. Thanks for pei-ing me. <3 Luvz. I miss him........
- LOL HAHAHA! You super chio dear. I can see veli veli clear already hor! >:( What funny, one house inside there only. Really want to go out with you again, luvs.
Nazurah!: hey baby.you somewhat have the same problem like me. missing you (: (im still emo.)
- My problem settled eh! :) Cheer up pretty.
wanqin: hello!! tagged^^ how's life?
- Hey, thanks. Like normal lor, you? Takecare sweetie. :)
ILINA:): LOL LES I NEVER DIAO YOU :( SMUACK.
- LOL YOU DID LOR FUCK NI. Monday be ready hehe. :) (L)(K)!
IRINA. :): Please don't worry bout me, I'm fine. Only gonna play the fool one time.
- Seriously, fuck him lah. Damn dulan him. Fuck hongsters, nb. Change girlfriend machiam change underwear like that. Sibeh song hor, zz. Be strong girl. I'll go find you soon. I'm always here for you to talk to. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home