Friday, March 27

27th March, Friday.
Hihihihi. I'm so bored lah. Hmphs. Everyday morning, gum bleed. I don't know why lah? Fever is not totally gone yet, shoo. Going one week already ley. Today Ilina and me keep taking temperature. Cause' she wanted to go home lol. Then keep repeating and repeating. But mine got stucked at 37.4, sighs. After I reached home, it rised back again. Wrong timing lah, stupid. Quarreled with parents. They just went mad after I got home. Stop pushing me to the corner already. You really think threaten helps? Tell you, it won't work on me now, and never. Say you all spent much money on my studies, wasted. Rather ask me go work and earn money. Oh, you actually said wasted. Firstly, I didn't ask you to send me to school and I don't want to go to school. You're the one forcing me to school. And now you talk so much cock here. Not happy, I quit school lah. Want play, I play with you. Let's see who will win eh. See I suicide faster or you whack me before I suicide. I'll make you regret hard. Think you will win? Dream on lah fucktards. :)

24th March, Tuesday.
Mr Dominic came our class, again. He's leaving soon, yay. Hehe, so damn happy LOL. Clement they all walk pass our class zz. Then Mr Dominic ask them if they need him help them cut their hair not, lol. And even say his grandfather look nicer than them. HAHAHA LOL. Clement went to the back door and told Mr Dominic, Shut up, bitch. Jokez. Mr Dominic machiam so retarded like that lah. He say people who play soccer are nuts LOL! All they do is kick a rubber ball here and there. Laughed like mad. He say I feel abnormal? -.- Crazy. Faster leave lah, bye. :D

25th March, Wednesday.
Bought tic tac in the morning. Ilina finished 3/4 of them, zz. Pro eh. Kimberly took my worksheet and see the working, I ask her don't see she don't listen. Kicked her chair and she jumped. LOL Sorry. :x Geography test, I'm gonna fail it again. :( Didn't go for Conversational Malay. At night, met Irina luv. Hehe she so damn fucking chio hor please. Luv die you dear. Meet up soon again.

26th March, Thursday.
Mr Sufyan asked Ilina's and my reason for not going to Conversational malay the day before and few weeks ago. He quite angry I think. Maths lesson, Ilina did badly for her quiz. Mr Sufyan say, Xinni must teach your couple ar. Laughs. After school went to White Sand. Saw Daniel, Wybert, Nicholas, Arie, Nigel 1/6, etc at Mcdonald. Wybert saw us then went, Lesbian come already, Lesbian come already! LOL ZZ. Bused to Loyang Point. Wanted to meet Isabella, Irina and Huiying but they're late. So didn't get to see them. :( 5pm had tuition. I slept for half of my tuition time. Got scolded. :x So dumb.

I love you, but it's useless. I'm no one.
Is it because they lied, or it's too late already..?


Replies.
Irina: Be good okay? And remember to takecare of yourself, You're always getting sick.
- Cheer up okay. :(
darling: haha lol i tagged at tissany's blog i thought it was you sia xD anyway tagged I MISS YOU :(
- Lol crazy. x.x Miss you too eh.
yeonsheng: jie,,do the quiz in my blog yeah,http://y-for-yeonsheng.blogspot.com
- Er, Do before already ley. How lol.
Jiajia: ):
- If not how.
tissany: hunneh ): get well soon! MUST ): ILY! ):
- It's not getting any better. Sighs.
geraldineeeeee :D: honeystead ! love you ! repliedto your tag :D hehehe , mustmust get well soon , takecare of yoursef
- Love you too.
YOURS: HI <333333333333333333333333333333 LOL.
- Lolll, Hi les. :)
rben: (: hows class? haha relink(: nice blogskin btw ^^
- Boring lor, still got what. Relinked already ley.
Chelsea<3: sup Vic!! how's life?
- Ah, Still can survive. :x
CANDICE: HELLO XD
- Hello jie :D
IRINA.: I'm so ****ed so ****ed so ****ed so ****ed. I needa get out with you soon!
- I'm sorry, I'm useless. :(
ILINA: LES<333333333333333333333
- Hehe <3.
rben: o.o siao arhx?
- What.
ILINA SAYS: SMUACKS LES. -.-
- Next time diao me, I dig your eyeballs out.
rben: o.o huh?
- WHAT?!
k.k: hellos , taqqed , nice bloq . whoohoo !
- Thanks eh. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home