Monday, March 23

23rd March, Monday.
Happy two monthsary, dear les.
It's a new term, and it sucked. I didn't sleep the whole night. Not that I don't want to sleep, but I can't sleep. I lie down there for more than two hours, zz. After awhile, bth already. Used computer for five minutes, then try to sleep again. But still, I can't sleep. Lie on bed for about another fifteen minutes, use computer again lol. Awhile only. Suddenly thought of my english composition, haven't finish. Instead of going school to complete it, taking a risk that I might not finish everything, I finished that during the time I can't sleep. Finished, still got time left. Stared blankly at the wall, wait for time to pass. Before going to school, went to playground with Ilina. She chiong her work eh. I keep distract her, hahaha! She asked me don't talk to her, but she keep talking to me. She nearly can't finish. Cannot stop laughing, very funny lah! Due to some reason, lol.

First thing when we reached school, Mr Sufyan ask Ilina and me to pin up our fringe. Damn dulan. After pledge taking all that, spot check. Got caught for finger nails. Last term first day of school also got caught for for the same thing. Tricia, Fareesa and Yanyi also tio. They passed us nail clippers. The nail clippers are like so lousy, still expect us to cut fast. We go canteen and cut. Dragged time lol. Ilina had to unpickle her skirt, so we went to the toilet after lesson started. Had english lesson for like only ten minutes. Don't talk about other lessons, boring.

At He Laoshi there, met Jinghong! I miss her tons lah. Ehehe, she's still as cute/funny as ever, haha. Reached home, sleep. Take revenge, LOL! Hm, tomorrow still got spot check. Good luck everyone. @_@ Reply tags few days later, very laggy. Good night <3.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home