Saturday, March 21

21st March, Saturday.
Slept for half hour only, but not that tired already. I think will have to stay up late today again, for homeworks. I haven't started on anything ley. I'm so dead. Tomorrow is the last day I can finish all homeworks. But I don't think that's enough. So I shall stay up late and try complete at least half of them first. I hope, holidays will never end. :(

19th March, Thursday.
Went out to eat seafood, then headed to Jusco with cousin. Bought Tissany's present. Sorry, I gave it to you one month late. Happy belated valentine's day. :x Buy lot of snacks. Yiling, my cousin stayed overnight my house that night. Did alot funny stuffs, haha.

20th March, Friday.
Met Tissany hunneh, Shermine and others at night. Went to Orchard Hotel for dinner. Had fun. Took a lot of retarded pictures, lol. Anyway, thanks Aunty Gina and Uncle Dave and Shermine for the presents. Appreciated. :)







Pictures with brighter colours, is taken by Tissany. Lol.

Tags replies.
huimin: haha, sorry ! Nah, here's a correct link (if im not wrong ) haha
- It's a right one this time. :)
amrita: anything for you gurl, hahax!!!!
- Alright, meet up soon.
HIGH ON ECTASY: o.o hehehe!
- LOL, You're?
♥ Jennifer ./: Wah , noe tag everyday reply uhs.
- Sometimes lazy reply, lol.
Jiajia: DELETEEEED! :D send me your photos, thankyou. ^^
- Prove to me that you deleted all. :D
geraldineeeeeeeeeee,: tagged honeystead. cheer up okay ;D hehehe
- Trying to. :(
huimin: updateee ah, pretty :D <3
- Updated. And I'm not pretty lah! :(
{: CODIE: Yo victoria. Miss you ley. How're you? :)
- Yo Codie. Still can survive lah, you? Miss you too. :(
Mabelene . :D: Hey , you're tag to do a quiz on my blog . (:
- Done. :)
geraldineeeeee :D: pretty honeystead :D tagged you. loves
- Me not pretty. Luvs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home