Wednesday, March 18

18th March, Wednesday.
Hello! Another boring day, right. Holidays are craps lah, nothing to do one. Ok, there's advantages. Have one week to complete homework, don't have to see some fucking teachers' faces, don't have to wake so early. Kinda good lah though. :) And fuck, my phone is in bad condition. Can't slide back. Die already lah. Like that how use. :( Sighs. Going 12am already, time to stop now. Good night, luvs.
(L), Geraldine Honeystead.


Ehehe, cute hor!

Tags replies.
amrita: hey gurl!!! miz u 2...... :)
- Meet up soon alright!
PohYee: JieJie <3 i(l)u
- Luv meimei too. :)
Chelsea: OMG!!! i cnt believe you actually SAW miss teh!!!! so goooooooood
- Yeap, saw her twice. Hehe.
Chelsea: so good so good so good!!! wah liao eh... so goooooooooooooooooooooo
- My luck is good that time. Haha.
Chelsea: eh wah liao, u all very cute leh. the meaning of undaunted is "not daunted" piang eh, sibei cute lo! lolx
- Haha! They're jokers.
PohYee: do th quiz in my blog thnx
- Ok, nope.
Jeff ; RocKerKixD: Yo Mei !(: taggs (:
- Thanks gor! <3
tissany: LOL. nothing to tag about mah. ohyah, cheer up! (: phone spoil liao, dont fck yourself.
- Youyou, cheer me up k. I very pissed with my phone. -.-
tissany: later lost your virginity to yourself HOW?! CHEER UP HUNNEH! it'll be a blink of an eye when you get your new phone ;D
- If not, you want take away my virginity? Lol. I don't want new phone, i want this.
wanqin: heyho!!! successfully linked u^^ takecares and tagged("
- Thanks sweet. :)
CINDEH: linked. :}
- Thanks jie. :)
Jiajia: ok, i will 'del' it. ;x i del alr you must give me nicer de. LOL!
- LOL, You deleted then come find me. Hahaha!
A.LICIA: hello!(: relinked;DD
- Hello, thanks! :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home