Monday, March 16

16th March, Monday.
Fuck myself. Phone spoiled, nb. Fuck lah, all my messages gone already lah. More than 10,000 messages you know. Every single message is so important to me. But now, gone. Everything's gone. Fuck everything. I need to use this phone for three more months then can change. Though i said, it's dying already, but i didn't expected it to die so soon. I thought can at least use for few more weeks. Even if it revived, all the cameras cannot use already. Nb fuck lah hor, z. I'm so fucking pissed now.

Morning, went to Tampines Mall. Wanted to change phone plan, but have to wait for three more months. Cause' i need the same number. After three months, can change plan and phone. But it's so fucking long, z. Then went emo. Went to He Laoshi's house, then go White Sand, then go back He Laoshi's house for lesson, then go White Sand find Nazurah. Lol go here go there. Took bus to Ehub with Nazurah. Very boring, nothing to do. Two hours later, took bus back to White Sand. Ate icecream. She say the green tea one taste so disgusting. But i think, it's nice lol. After that, she go her auntie's house, i go Hougang Mall. I regretted going there. Cause' my phone died there. K, tell you what happened. I went to the toilet, put my phone on the place where we can put things. Then, when i wanted to take my phone and go, it dropped into the toilet bowl. What the fuck lah, cb. What kind of joke is this. But luckily, i never use the toilet yet z. So it's clear. That's what exactly happened. Fuck this. Wanted to walk home, but leg very pain. So took bus home. First thing i reached home, i tried to revive my phone. I'm still reviving it. Everyone, pray for me. If not i will continue emoing for don't know how many days. God bless my phone. And, i'll probably reply all tags by tomorrow. Not in the mood to reply.
Fuck everything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home