Friday, February 6

Hello. :) School was fun kay! But, Ilina les left me alone two days, cause' she was sick.
Poor me. :( Really really can't survive without her. Lesles, please don't transfer out kay?!
Promise me lahzxc, i very worried you know. I'm afraid that you'll leave me leh.
Anyway, i don't think you bear to leave me. Hehehe. Luv you many kay! ♥
Lazy post about other things leh, how? Don't post? Kkz! LOL HAHAHAHA. :x
Will post some pictures kay.


Hehe, see how much i love lesles? ♥


It took me nearly 1hr, for just shading this leh. I know it's ugly lah. ):


First pic - Weizhong, Wybert & Nigel. Second pic - Weizhong, Wybert & Nigel's half face. Third pic - Nigel, our class chairman. (All so funny right, LOL!)
Cikgu Yatimah asked them to do one. :x


Class 1/5! Mr Sufyan toupai us, during our test. -.-


Courage!


Harmony!


Love!


Optimistic!


Peace!


Pride!

Look here. :D
Courage - Xinni :), Kimberly, Jasmine, Yulikha & Fareesa.
Harmony - Afiqah, Rachel, Giying, Syafiqah & Therese. (Giying is the one lying on the ground)
Love - Zhenfeng, Syamsul, Nabil, Linghwee & Anessa/Kexin.
Optimistic - Daniel, Qien, Ayuni, Arisa, Aisyah & Yanyi.
Peace - Adila, Ilina :), Wybert, Arie & Nicholas.
Pride - Karyss, Nazura, Eugenia, Tricia, Nigel, Weizhong & Jinwee.

Me luv 1/5 many many! (L)

Tags Replies. :)
qeraldine {:: taqqed honeystead {: loves,
- Thanks honeystead. :)
yulikha: HELLO!! (: tagg . (:
- HI THANKS. :D
Jiajia: ok sure, you go try i will hate you forever. >< LOL! ok, make sure you really dont sucide. (: <3
- I haven't try leh. Never lah kay. <3
JIAMIN: yo !! tagg-ed ! (i'm such a good girl) :D
- Yo! Thanks. :)
syafiqah: hello. tagged
- Thanks yo.
TRISHH: HELLO ! (: TAGGED ! (:
- Hi and thanks. :D
adila=): tag u l8tr i hav no time now.. Thx 4 linkin me!
- Haha you're welcome. :)
*LINGHWEE!♥: hellos!!!(:
- Hi!!! :D
Jennifer: Coral Sec cannot go whitesand shopping mall le hor :x
- Lol, cannot go Whitesand is like very long ago liao lor.
Nazurah!: HELLO PRETTY LADAYE.nicee bloq :D link me ah.
- Linked already, pretty lady. :) Thanks.
reuben: oiie! tag meh =) hmm...coral sec sux rmb to tag me hor~ rip ur ass if u dnt
- You suck, Coral rocks. Try ripping lah, bodoh. _l_
guoyi: hihi
- Hihihi.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home