Tuesday, February 10

Hehehe hihi people! :D Went school for two hours only. Cause' they say last year's O level result very good, so give us half day off. Good right! Ehehe. Shittest thing happened.
Today, 1/5 tio spotcheck. Damn unlucky? Lmao but then hor, fun lehz! :B
After the annoucements, the prefect said. Spotcheck class for today, 1/5.
Then all was like, ouh! Ilina les and me was like, omfg 1/5 huh?! Then all unfold skirt. LOL! Nearly forgot take out earsticks sial.
Les keep say, off your phone lah dumbdumb! You want it confiscated is it?! LOL HAHAHA.
A malay teacher came to check our bags. I was like ohmyfxckinggod, check bag?!
Took out all the penknives secretly, thinking with les where to keep it.
Looked around, then saw Geraldine honeystead. Wanted to ask her help me keep, but don't dare. :x
Then kept it behind me. Hehe, never tio caught. Heng off-ed phone. When she checking Anessa, Anessa say. Cher, don't slide my phone ar! Then she purposely go slide. LOLLOL!
Then she say. Walao, ask you don't slide still slide!
She replied. The more you ask me not to slide, the more i must slide mah. Suspicious lehz.
HAHAHAHA, SO FUNNY. :x After spotcheck, went back class and had chemistry test.
Then after that had music lesson. His lesson quite money lahz. :/ THEN GO HOME!
How i wish everyday can go home that early. ): K lahz, me go study liao. :D
Bye.


Stupid nigel, ask nabil toupai me. ._.


Serve you right! HAHAHA! >:D


Guinea pig! :B


Dogs lah! :/

Tags replies. :)
{♥} geraldine {:: hello honeystead , taqqed and loved . teeheehee ^^ you know th kimberly , sh's my friend's friend :D
- Hehe hihi! Ohzxc. :O
Jennifer: How i know man.
- Eh what talking you, i never ask you lehz. I tell you only lehz. :/
Reuben: eat Eat Yum Yum =D Eat drugs, dey r cool! My foot xD
- Fucktard. -.-
TSNB™Erin♥: Oh yeah sure ;DD Linked
- Thanks twinniedear. :)
Jiajia: ok that's good. (:
- LOL?! Heh luv you!
erilynnn: Sweetsweet {♥} tag youuus ! ily <3 what's ur blog email ? i invite you {:
- Sweetsweet! :D Luv you too! Told you in friendster already. :)
XINYI [<3]: hi VIC !
- LOL HI.
Shermaine !: aiai ! link me up ! www.damnmystupidlife.blogspot.com ! ilys !x333 kaykay , relink soon ;D;D;D
- Linked aiai! Luvs.
Reuben: now i noe confessing ur love isnt so ez as it seems
- It doesn't seem easy lah bodoh. -.-
erilynnn: Sweetsweet {: linked you already ~ ilovesxzsx youus !
- Luv sweetsweet <3!
ILINA.: HI LESLES(L)!!!!!! LUV YA. I SEE MY NAME LIKE EVERYWHERE(L)(K)<3 LOLOL.
- HEHE OF COURSE LAHZ. SEE HOW MUCH I LUV YOU, THOUGH YOU KEEP PANGSEH ME. :( WANT ME CARVES YOUR NAME ON MY HAND?! :D LOL HAHAHA. ME LUV LES. (L)
{♥}.Michelle: Ohmygosh. You shade until damn nice can. My whole class was like. all anyhow do de. HAHHA!
- It's like so fuggin' ugly lahz. :(
guoyi: the shading ah??? heck care la also dun care wad shade -.-
- Lmao.
{♥}.Michelle: guoyi, i know something le . HEHEHHE!
- Huh. @_@
SYAHH: hellooo. aisyah here. link me aites? thnkies.
- Linked! :D
JESLYN ;): hiie ;D
- Hihi! :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home