Sunday, January 4

Hihihi.
Woke very late, 'cause slept at 6.30am this morning. Quite long never stay up till this late already.
Just finished eating, and quarreled with mother just now. Zz, nevermind don't talk about it.
Tomorrow school camp. :O That's sad. Tuesday come back. Haiya, so sian nor. ):
Sian also must go, right? Sigh. LOL! Craps, i go pack things now. If not later tio meh again.
Will post again after i come back from camping, just maybe. Neeheehee. Ciaos!

Be my valentine.

Tags Replies.
darling: yo mei , tq for the birthday wishes & u r indeed a good meimei, haha! gdluck fr ur sec sch :)
- Hihi! You're welcome yo. Hah, now then you know. Goodluck too. (:
Jiajia: hm, to me you're still a baby, though you're older thn me. ;p yah, hope you will really come find me; ilylots. <3 (:
- Eh, don't so bad can, i'm no longer a baby. I will. :D Love you many! <3
tissany: miss baby wors >:} tsk tsk.
- Hmph, jealous? :D I miss you too lah. Hah.
chelsea: XINNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ='(
- LOL! :O I'll miss you too. ):

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home