Sunday, January 25

Hihi. Just came back from Grandma's house. Hehe, received red packets. :D
But daddy and mummy haven't give yet. Aw. ): Tomorrow, i shall go ask for it. HAHA.
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year. :) Heh. Sorry uh, didn't post this few days.
Cause' i was lazy, again. LOL! Kay lah, shall not post much as i'm very tired.
Going 1am already leh leh. Goodnight, & sweet dreams everyone! Luvz.

(L) Ilina girlfee, Tissany hunneh & Geraldine honeystead.


Thanks laoshi. <3.


Can't really see clearly. But it's written, I ♥ YOU. :)


♥ Ilina & Nazurah!


Hi. LOLLOL! :D

Tags Replies. :)
Jiajia: aiyoh, when can meet you?! find sometime when we're both free, lol craps. -.- love <3 (:
- Sure sure. Hehe luvz! <3
Jennifer: MAMA got boyfr?!
- Thought you know already? Lmao.
{♥} qeraldine {:<: heyloo chiobuhh ! :D jiayou fr your badminton oh ! {:<
- Aye i not chio can! You then lah lah. Heh. :D Thanks!
samantha: hi mad girl-.- see this time i ownself come de okay.
- Oi i where got mad, i very normal one can! ):
Jieming: Yo! Np ! juz don do silly things ! TC!
- Haha thanks. I won't. :) Takecare.
{♥}.Michelle: helo[: Do you hate mrs ho(santa claus). My whole class dun like her. xD
- Yeah, she seriously suck. Whole class don't understand what she teaching sial. :/
{♥} qeraldine {:: heyloo honeystead ! taqqed :D
- Hello! Thanks uh! :B
Chelsea: yos Victoria. nice URL =D
- Lol thanks. :)
weiqi: you chiobu relink me! th-unsepatated.bs.com thnx
- You then chio kay. Relinked! By the way you gave me a wrong url. Lmao! :D
MABELENE♥: Siaoeh ! <3 Hahahs , meetups soon alright ? :] WoAiNi ! <3
- Siaoeh! :D Alright alright. Ily. <3
Jieming: Hey, u are linked :)
- You're linked too. :)
{♥} JOEY.S: Linked meimei :D
- Thanks jiejie. :D
VIVIAN!: i lazy online & come visit blogs all that! actually, is too busy. trust me, enjoy your Sec1 & 2 as much as possible, sec3 & 4 sure v. tired. LOL! && how many ex you have?!?! o.o
- School's killing me. ): I think i'll die when i reach sec 3 & 4. LOLLOL! Don't tell you. :P LOL.
maxter: hellos tagged~~:D
- Thank you. :x
wr: YO DUN OI AT ME TY and im smallar den u so no nid call me kor LOL -.-
- Then you stop calling me Maria lor. If i don't call you kor you dulan me how? ):
darling: :O I side you la~ But sister maria nice to call leh:x
- Zz what the fxck.
maxter: u all dn fight lah ahahs
- They bully me!!!
samantha: don angry lah ^^ LOL~~~ maria crap eeong nicer LOL~
- Lol? You and Eeong made me go emo. ):
maxter: i v guai nvr call u maria i call u vic ok?tag my blog! hahas weerong more guai!!
- Yeah, you're the best. :D Where have, he bully me. ):
qeraldine :D: honeystead ! <333
- HI HONEYSTEAD!!! <3 :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home