Tuesday, January 6

Hey. I'm back from the school orientation camp yo. But not gonna post everything today, 'cause going out soon.
Har, so next time then post kay. Miss you guys. :)

Be my valentine.

Tags Replies.
samantha: someone's going for camp tmr :D woot~~ i will not miss you :'( i will be sad though :'( anw i finally i step into ur blog :D i so good leh ~~ must thanks me lots :D im KIND-HEARTED YAYY!!~~ i will miss you though :'( byee
- You came because i asked you to, isn't it? And so, you're a baddie. :) Ew, black-hearted. I don't think you missed me leh. :O
darling: LOL YOYO I'VE TAGGED YOU!
- Lol, thanks. :)
Jennifer: Coral Secondary alone ? )':
- Sounds so sarcastic leh.
daddy: hmm.. wow jus updated? new post worz and new pic.. = )
- Nah, took that long time ago. You didn't came for a long time already. :(
wy14: yo link mi wy14.blogspot.com btw tagg
- Erm, i linked you long time ago already? Thanks. :)
weiqi: yo chiobu miss you alot leh and rmb dont post the other conversation ok
- Without the chiobu infront will make your sentence nicer kay! :D If you bad to me then i post kay, lol. :x
Linshan: Heyyyy! :) I'm in St. Margaret's hahaha
- Hey! :D Oh, your result must be super right? Hah.
SHIHYUAN: Hello mei :) Yeaps i got th song :D
- I found that song, sorry for the trouble. :x
Keven: Alright (: .
- Thanks tons. :D
PohYee: You In WHICH sec ?c coral sec ah ?
- Yeah.
^^: YOYOYO How r u f u c k i n g B I T C H spammers are winner kays,coz they dare to kay spammers are brave not like others timid
- Oh hey there. I'm fine, but you must be bad right? 'Cause you'd been fucking a bitch, yeah? It's what you told me. Sore loser's excuse. If spammers are brave, then why they don't even dare to spam with their name uh? You're a good example. Lost but still talk big. Haha, what a loser. Spammers are just losers, but they thought they're like whao so brave. Think about it yourself, loser. :)
Elaine: I tagged. Relink me. journal-artemis.blogspot.com
- Relinked. :)
Jiajia: hehee. (: sure bo? i still want see you in full shape ar. ^^ LOL! not tht full shape, IM NOT PERVERT ALR AR! :D loveyouloveyouloveyou! <3
- Of course. I know lah. Love you! :D
tissany: actually, spammers are just attention seekers, not that brave, no friends, thats why find trouble, i feel sorry for spammers who didnt like their name given by their parents and those without friends because of their suckish attitude :} the end~ eh, spammer, no friends, come find me. go my link, spam all you want! i make one HUGE tagboard specially for you. how kind am i? maybe you can find same kind of people on that tagboard. then you'll have friends! yay hunneh, sorry for so called spamming. i love you too much, so i needa scold.
- Omg hunneh, what a long one. :O Actually, you don't have to talk to losers, it'll only waste your time. Let them spam if they want, that proves that they're losers. Losers are always losers, they just don't believe.
-.-'': ya i agree to u tissany but i m not the one who spammed and not those who dosent like my name
- Lol, thanks anyway.
pohyee: TAGGED :)
- Thanks meimei. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home