Tuesday, December 23

Oh hiiiiiii. I'm backbackback.
Won't post much, because i'm in Singapore? My computer having problem, so can't online at home. D:
I'll make that proper post after my computer is repaired, promise. :D

Tags Replies.
Jiajia: WHT?! YOU CANT FIND ONE?! !@#$%^&*() YOU MUST FIND ONE! ARGHHH!
Okay i found one. :x
-.-'': so wat cca u joining and where is coral sec psps i dunno
Erm, haven't decide yet. It's located at Pasir Ris. (:
chelsea: wah jie, coral sec is in pasir ris lehh. so far.. everyday how u gonna get there?
I moving to Hougang.
tissany: eh, zharbor, relink ;D you very bad hors, go hongkong leave me alone here in singapore :{ so mean.
Relinked. You then mean lor, mean meanie. Should go with me mah, then we play the Space Mountain, LOL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home