Friday, December 19

Hehe, came to post. I'm still at HongKong now. Andandand, i'm posted to Coral Secondary. (:
I shall end here. Bye, loves.

Tags Replies.
Jiajia: ok, tht's good. i do hope you will saw one. ;p ilylots. <3
Butbut, i still can't find one now. D:
chelsea: yo thnkx jie
Hey you're welcome! :D
-.-'': so which school u'hv been sent to?
Coral Secondary.
darling: mei goodluck for your secondarylifexD remember me!
Goodluck too. :D You also must rememer me hor!
ilmia: wat sch u go?
Coral Secondary.
VIVIAN!: VICCCCCCCCC, you at hongkong how u register sia? ._."
Erm, my brother help me register.
Haiting: Hey , chiobu , relink-ed please :D
Will relink soon. :D
Alicia: tagged
Thanks.
-.-'': eeerrrr....how u register ur sec?
My brother help me.
♥.Eileen: Hello! Haha, tagged. How're you ? {:
Hey thanks. Fine, and you? (:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home