Tuesday, November 18

Hihihihi! :D Here to post of course.

Sunday, November 16.
Went out to Singapore for practise. Met Tissany, Christina, and others there.
After practise, went to eat. Then talked stood at the road and talked.
One of the topics was cock. Lmao, i know you all will feel like, what the fish?
Ha, but it was quite funny. LOLOL! Tissany wanted to stay at my home, so she begged her mum like hell.
She said it was me who requested that. So bad right, she's a bad girl. ):
And after a while, my mother helped Tissany and Aunty Khagek finally allowed her to stay at my house.
Cool, isn't it. Reached home and the first thing she did is, bully the fishes and guinea pigs.
Whao, animal abuse. Told you, she's a bad girl. She even bully me man.
Went in my room and on the computer. Watched anime and some videos at youtube.
And we laughed like hell, because the video was like so freaking funny.
Before sleeping, watched videos in my phone. We laughed like mad. Slept at around 4am.

Monday, November 17.
Woke up at around 12pm, i can't really remember. Went out to eat.
Saw Kelvin Lee there. Before going off, mum and dad walked towards them and talked to them.
After that go back home and headed to pet shop. Saw cats, dogs and hamsters.
They're so cute man. Neeheeheeeee. :B Went to Jusco after that.
Shopped awhile then went to arcade. Played photo hunt, basketball and king of fighter.
She vs-ed a guy whose age was like 17-18. She didn't win a single round can.
While playing, that guy keep turning and look at us. Lol, so paiseh.
That guy went off after a few rounds. Another group of guys came. Age of 15-17.
So she vs-ed them. Like before, she didn't win a single round.
Like the same guy before, they'll sometimes turn over and look at us.
After awhile, she finally won them, one round. They were like so paiseh, lose to a girl. Ha.
They seemed so angry man. Continued to play afterwards.
Well, that was the only round Tissany won them. But they were experienced.
So it's not bad already, though it was just one round. Played from 4pm to 7pm.
Mummy rushed us to go home. So we left the arcade and went to find her.
We were like walking here and there, but can't find her. In the end, she's at the other floor.
She was buying shoes. So, Tissany and i went back to the arcade. Because she wanted to revenge.
But sadly, they went back home already. She said she'll be back. Lol.
After that went to Starbucks. I keep calling that Starfucks.
Went there to have a drink, as everyone was quite thirsty.
Tissany saw a malay guy quite handsome, then she tell me.
She keep bullying me, so i ask mummy to sell her to that malay guy. Hee.
Went home and continued that anime. Tissany then quarreled with Jerald.
I didn't do anything and i got scolded for no reason. ):
Before sleeping, she wanted to watch the videos in my phone again. Laughed like mad again.
Slept at 5am.

Tuesday, November 18.

Woke at about 11am because having tuition. Afterwards went out to eat.
Went out to Singapore for lesson after that. Then went to White Sand Shopping Centre to eat.
Finished eating then headed to Tissany's house. Shermin was there.
Awhile later, Shermine and Sheryl came too. For don't know what reason. :/
Then go home ler. Tissany's such a bully. ): Before she offline, there's a change of attitude.
She became so good to me. First time leh! Hee. Staying at her house this Friday.
So now, i shall continue my anime. Or else she'll kill me. She's bad okeh. D:<












Everyone, say hi to monkey! :D


Leg bleeding. :x

Oh yes, i nearly forgot about this. Seems like you really don't understand english.
Or you purposely wants to piss me off? Hmph, so how. I'm really tired of telling you already.
Stop pissing me, stop making me repeat myself again and again. Stop it, before i really go mad.
I really don't wanna say about this anymore. So think before you copy okay.
This shall be the last time.

Tag Replies.
Jiajia: Hah, i will remind you de. :D iloveyouuuuuu <3
Loves!
winnie WAS mps: tagged
Thanks. (:
Winnie lwl: ni ah ni i love u too!
Ni ah ni! I missed you already. :(
tissx)): eh... thanks for the well wishes anyways! will be staying your house soon ;p eh, you tagg me still never relink-.-
Oh you're welcome. Hee, later then relink.
Elaine: I tagged! ._.
Thanks! :D
Ceslie ♥: Hello sweeteh ! ;D gawd, graduating. So hope you getting goodresults on 20nov. anw relink thanks ;D
Hello sweet. Thanks tons! Will relink asap. (:
samantha: Thanks for praising me kind ;x
Nah, you're just kind to others but not me. :(
BELLE: relink! ((: misses <33
Will relink asap! I miss you too. :(
hui min: yos winnie ^^ ily <
Do i look like Winnie? :x
TISSANY;D: eh, i love you! but i love arata and zero more;p
Whao, so bad. :( So good to you also useless.
Yoyo: Hi Mei!!! Tiggs
Thanks gor. :D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home