Friday, November 14

Hihihi. Didn't update because i was busying watching anime. Hee, blame it on Tissany.
And so, didn't have enough sleep this few days. I'm so so so tired now. ):

Tuesday, November 11.
Didn't went to school, due to my laziness. Slept at around 5am, if i didn't remember wrong.
Went to Singapore at 9am. Then went ikea with parents. Didn't bought anything.
But laughed alot there? My parents was like so funny can. Haa.
Afterwards, went to He Laoshi there for lesson. Seriously, his drawing suck. Hee.
Went back home after lesson.

Wednesday, Novemeber 12.
It's the last day of school, as Thursday and Friday are Prize Ceremony and 50th Anniversary.
Thus, i went to school that day. Mr Koh saw me and was like shocked, because he thought i'm not going to school anymore.
There's a party in class, and to me, it's boring yo.
Ate cakes, tidbits, sweets, etc. Played Musical Chairs, Freezing Game. I didn't join them.
Went to computer lab during chinese lesson. Went home after school.
Watched anime during midnight. And yeah, i slept at 7am.

Thursday, November 13.
Woke at 11.30am, thanks to my Godmother. She woke me up. I wanted to go back to sleep but she kept disturbing me and asking me questions.
Sigh, i'm tired and she don't let me to sleep. What a bad Godmother.
But i miss her, because i didn't saw her for a long time already.
I said that she's heartless, as she didn't come to see me. How sad. ):
Went out to eat, then continued watching anime. Addicted to anime already, all thanks to Tissany.
Watched till morning, 6am. Jumped to the bed and slept.

Friday, November 14.
Woke at 11am, had 5 hours of sleep. Went to Singapore for He Laoshi's lesson.
Before that, went to Sim Lim Tower or Square, i can't remember. Then went home.


I love you, by me. :D


Neeheeheeeee. :D


The heart is drawn by He Laoshi.

















All taken in school. I'm not gonna post other pictures, later people come chop me.

Tag replies.
{: CODIE: yoyo victoriaaaa! :D
Hihi codie. :D
[: KAILI: love love love love love love love ; pig
Loves you many. (L)
Jiajia: *Puke! You good girl?! Ohmygodddd! ;p LOLL! <3
Shoo, i hate you.
chelsea: relinked. relink me toos. ty ily
Relinked. Love you too.
....: ....
Who're you.
darling: Lols,Why die? Er,you're 'quite' a gd mei lah ^^
Phone bill burst. I'm a very good meimei okeh. :D
tissx)): ehem... ya... mighty victoria...-.- you phrased it as if im the villan! zz... and thanks for the good luck wishes><
Yes you're. Good luck tomorrow. (:
darling: No,wth my 'quite' means less than 50percent,So still a long way for you to be 'very good',Hahs lol wish u noe wad i toking :x
No leh, i already a good meimei. (:
jennifer♥[:: aisini <3 . mama good girl ^^
Love you. Of course. :D
samantha: don't angry already lehhhhhh ;x sorrrrrrrry~~ Love youuuuu . the ' angry ' face like whatttt , ;x
Nah, i won't be angry with 'kind' people. Love you too. :D Lol?!
jennifer♥: u watch ai qing mo fa shi ? me toos :D qingkong suckzxz [: yasi rockzxz ya.
Agree. :D
Jiajia: Hi Nuer. :D You also got watch Magicians of love ar? :D Nice right? Shuaiges & Meinu, LOL!
Hihi mummy. Mummy cocked-eye? Where got handsome and pretty. But it's nice. :D
darling: Okok,Don argue liao,you win ok? Tmr last day,Sad.wish you have a bright future ahead,LOL
Of course i win. Lol you too.
chelsea: hiie hiie jiee
Hihi.
Jiajia: HI NUER! i now came to tag, pls give me my kiss. :D iloveyouforever. dont forget me ar. :D <3
Paiseh forgot. :x Loves.
JEN: HI MAMA! i wish you SUCCESSS!. be a good girl ^^ ily<3 HAHAHAHAH ! don't 4get me ah.
Hihi nuer. Lol thanks. I'm already a good girl okeh. I love you too. Won't lah. :D
Haiiting: HELLOOOS , chiobu
Hihi pretty.
Jiajia: MY KISSSS~ YEAH, 20NOV, IM LOOKING FORWARD ON THT DAY~ LOLLLL! (K) :D <3
Remind me before i forget. (L)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home