Friday, October 31

oh, god save me please. i want to recover faster lah. please, my dear god.
very very sick now. muscle cramp somemore, fuck it. sighs, pathetic ah pathetic.
went to Singapore for lesson, and noticed today is the fifth week, so no lesson.
what the? i was like dying already still go out, then reach there notice no lesson.
what shit is this lah! god stop playing with me can. i'm mad now, roar!
then went to White Sand Shopping Centre. mother wanted to buy something to cook.
bought then go home already. wanted to have some sleep, but failed.
i'm like, totally dead now lah! so fucking tired, yet cannot sleep.
anyone save me? pray for me, hope i get well soon okay, and i'll appreciate it.
still read what, start praying lah! laughs, just kidding lah. (:
okay, i go have some rest now. anyway, happy halloween. have fun alright. :D

Yours Sincerely,
the great Victoria ♥.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home