Saturday, October 11

changed blogskin. :O
went to singapore today, for competition.
go meet Tissany first?
then go pioneer zone.
it's so hot there man. D:
15 contestants.
i'm contestant 13, and Tissany is 15.
the host is like so gay cans, wtf.
after all sang, went to eat.
eat halfway, results out.
rushed back.
got first, heh. :D
i finally won Maggie. :)
okay craps.
Tissany staying my house today, and she's beside me now, insulting me.
she's playing game, and shitting all over the place. :x
hah, signing off.
byes.


heh, me and Tissany the asshole. :D


twist! :D

Tag Replies.
Jiajia ; just kidding nah. :D
Tissany ; you can choose not to tag me. :)
Vivian ; yes, you failed your English. :D:D
Kaili ; yohs, ily too. thanks.
Jennifer ; thanks alot. ily too. <3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home