Friday, September 19

BOO!
today is a boring day, again.
ain't a happy day.
obviously, i got scolded by Mdm Rashidah.
like what the fuck? lol.
Mdm Chan's lesson was abit better than Mdm Rashidah's.
well, it's because i didn't get scolded by her today :/
english lesson, funny :D
you see, a punctuation can change the whole meaning of a sentence.
like,
For you, I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be happy. Will you let me be?
For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be happy. Will you let me be?
:D nice one rights, lol.
today stayed back, for higher mother tongue.
did a composition.
then, tuition.
came back home and was using computer. :D
okay byes.

jiajia ; lol, you're welcome.
wenhui ; yo, i ain't chio alrights.
jennifer ; boo! thanks, loves.
jiajia ; stop being so greedy.
kaili ; yo, iloveyou too. obviously, we rocks. lol, just kidding. i suck :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home