Tuesday, September 16

BOO!
today during mother tongue lesson, had a composition competition.
we managed to finish though the title was quite tough.
skipped Mdm Chan's one period of lesson.
then had tuition, and came back home.
used computer the whole day, and was doing homework, :D
haha, okay.
byes.

I need you.

tag replies.
codie ; lol, don't care the spammer alrights.
jiajia ; ah, okay. i'll let you have it tomorrow, (:
spammer ; my name is victoria, but it wasn't my real name. you can call me xinni, but i don't think there's a need for you to call my name. and what you meant by let me this time? want to spam more uh? you may continue spamming if you like, because i don't really care. it only shows how lame you are. and you're the lamest spammer i've ever seen. so, decide yourself. i don't have the time to entertain you alrights.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home